SUNDAY FEAST PROGRAM
Sunday Feast Program Starts at 4:00 P.M.
- 4:00 PM to 4:15 PM Tulasi Aarti
- 4:15 PM to 5:30 PM Discourse (Bhagavad Gita Lecture)
- 5:15 PM to 5:30 PM Mantra Meditation
- 5:30 PM to 6:15 PM Aarti
- 6:15 PM Prasadam / Vegetarian Feast
- 4:15 PM to 5:15 PM Sunday School for children
Our Sunday Feast Service consists of singing devotional songs and sacred mantras, Bhagavad Gita discourse, and ceremonial worship. Afterwards, we honor prasadam (sanctified food offered to Lord Krishna).
This worship program, as established by Srila Prabhupada over 35 years ago, includes the five primary devotional processes recommended by Sri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
sadhu-sanga, nama-kirtana, bhagavata-sravana
mathura-vasa, sri-murtira sraddhaya sevana
“One should associate with devotees, chant the holy name of the Lord, hear Srimad Bhagavatam, reside at Mathura and worship the Deity with faith and veneration.”
(Caitanya Caritamrita. Madhya-lila 22.128)